Trail Tech Voyager GPS/Computer
- Free Shipping To The Lower 48 States.
Add This Product Without Fitment
- Trail Tech's Voyager GPS Computer is designed to be the all-encompassing, multipurpose GPS/computer that gives every off road rider as many comforts and options as possible while they explore the untouched. At the core of the Voyager are its GPS capabilities that let you download, manage, and create trail maps. With this you can find a trail based on someone else's map, or blaze a path of your own and let the Voyager map your progress via GPS and Google Earth. The Voyager does more than just maps though. The list of capabilities includes GPS trail logging, GPS speed, engine rpm, distance, run hours, compass, altitude, ambient temp, and engine tempâ€”any of which can be displayed on the customizable interface. Info is displayed in real time, but the Voyager adds another layer by storing performance and trail data to review later. For example, Voyager tracks engine operating temps so it can be graphed alongside altitude changes, letting you know exactly how your machine is performing all along your route. With machine specific integration, the option to draw power from your bike's wiring harness or internal battery, and plenty of customization options, you can experience all the Voyager has to offer in an orientation designed for your needs.
- Installing sensors requires running only 5 wires to various systems
- GPS trail logging tracks position and creates maps of new areas
- Diagnostic screen tracks data for performance reference
- Wheel sensors track distance regardless of GPS
- Customizable screen and display layout
- 240 x 400 WQVGA LCD screen is easily readable even in direct sunlight
- View, organize, edit, and share maps
- Upload trail maps from any GPS
- Li-Ion internal battery with external power option
- Download free GPS trails at www.ohvtrails.net
- Check www.trailtech.net for the latest software updates
- Upload routes from any GPS or PC. Use www.OHVtrails.net to download and share your favorite trails
- Bikes that do not have AC power will need to us an AC wall charger in order to charge this unit.