Liquid Perf. 20.99 Bike Coolant 64 oz
- Liquid Performance Minibike Racing Coolant with LP3 is specially formulated for smaller race engines, specifically 50cc to 85cc motorcycles
- The benefits of the LP3 additive reduces heat, friction and internal engine wear in the closed loop cooling system
- Helps to maintain horsepower while extending engine life
- Lower viscosity results in better coolant flow meaning less work for the smaller high revving engines and their water pumps
- Legal for all AMA sanctioned racing events
- Pre-mixed with deionized water so it is ready to use
- Propylene glycol based, phosphate free, virtually non-toxic and biodegradable
- Boiling point protection up to 258° F (125.5° C)
- Freezing point protection down to -20° F (-23.3° C)
- 64 oz.
What shipping options are available?
Online orders will be shipped through FedEx, USPS, OnTrac, or other reputable shipping services based on what we determine to be the best option. We (do not) ship to P.O. boxes. Please contact us if you are interested in an expedited shipping on your order.
Do you ship outside of the USA?
No, unfortunately at this time we only ship to the lower 48 states in the USA.Do you ship to Alaska and Hawaii?
We (do not) ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
What could cause a shipping delay?
Shipping delay can occur when the wrong address or zip code is submitted for the shipping address. If the shipping company can not deliver the package we will contact you via phone or email.
During the holiday season shipping delivery may vary.
How do I return an item?
Please fill our our RMA form. If you have an account, go to the order to fill out the form. If you don't it is under policies. Items can be returned within 45 days after purchase. Items must be in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Customers who make a mistake with their order are responsible for return shipping costs. Discounted return labels can be purchased. If we have made a mistake, please email with pictures of what you received including the part number and the year, make and model of your machine if applicableIs there a cost on returns?
If an item needs to be returned the shipping fees are the customer's responsibility.
Amount of refund will be based on the purchase price of your product.