Hinson Clutch Plate Set Friction
With the same quality as their other clutch components, Hinson's Clutch Plate Set are designed to give you the best response, performance, and longevity from your clutch as possible. To do this Hinson manufactures the base of their friction plates from the highest quality aluminum, and along with durable friction materials, these plates are good for seasons worth of gripping power that engages right when you need it to. No slipping and no fade. With quality this high, it's no wonder Hinson's Friction Plates proved themselves in Chad Reed's Two Two Motorsports race bike. Pick a set up for yourself and find out how good Hinson's Friction Plates really are.
- Special Notes: Will not work with stock inner hub, pressure plate, fibers, steels and springs on '14 and newer YFZ450R models. Must use Hinson Billetproof Inner Hub, Pressure Plate, fibers, steels and springs.
- Full set of cork or paper (depending on machine application) frictions plates.
- Fit just like stock.
- Installs just like stock friction plates.
- Works with stock, aftermarket, and other Hinson clutch component.
- Race proven in Chad Reeds Two Two Motorsports race bike.
- Built to the same quality standards as all Hinson Clutch Components.
- Made using highest quality aluminum base plate with paper or cork friction material.