Enduro Engineering Front Brake Disc Guard
This Enduro Engineering Front Brake Disc Guard is a piece of protection that continues EE’s excellent reputation and delivers rock-solid, no frills protection for your crucial components.
With their Front Brake Disc Guard you’re getting exactly what you expect from Enduro Engineering, precision machined aluminum alloy, a gorgeous bare machined finish, and an overall construction so tough you can break rocks with it.
It mounts using your bike’s axle as the main support point and a caliper bolt so the guard stays in place. And the guard needs those strong mounting points because it lets the massive fin absorb impact and protect the bottom of your fork.
And like most things from Enduro Engineering, you won’t have to worry about it lasting through big hits, because it’s not going anywhere. You can even round the protection out with the Lower Fork Leg Guard.
- Protects brake rotor and bottom of fork leg
- Includes hole to adjust rebound clicker without removing guard
- Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy construction
- Precision CNC machined and TIG welded
- Mounts using axle and brake carrier bolt (extended bolt included)
- Gorgeous bare machined finish
- Lightening holes reduce weight and add style