A.R.C. Battle Born Wind Block Gloves w/D3O
The A.R.C. Battle Born Glove is a quality glove for Touring, Adventure (ADV), and Dual Sport riders. High-end features including soft goat skin leather and D3O knuckle padding ensure comfort and protection. Additional materials include a soft, moisture wicking fleece liner and a neoprene cuff to block wind making this a great glove for warm to colder temperatures. The D3O knuckle padding is made using advanced polymer chemistry to absorb and dissipate energy during an impact, reducing the amount of force transmitted to your body compared to standard foams. The forefinger feature a sensitive Touch-Tech leather to allow easy use with smart phones and GPS systems without removing the gloves. Protect yourself on all of your adventures with A.R.C. battle born gear.
- Velcro wrist closure.
- Accordion leather stretch panels on the fingers for added comfort.
- Silver reflective piping for added look and safety.
- Dual sport/Adventure glove for all-terrains of riding in warm to colder temperatures.
- Constructed with goat skin leather and other performance materials for comfort and impact and wind protection.
- Top quality D3O knuckle protection which offers the thinnest and most advanced protection against impacts.
- Features Touch-Tech leather at forefingers to allow easy use with smart phones and navigation systems.
- Polyester fleece inner liner for moisture wicking and wind blocking.