4/156 Method Race Wheels 406 Beadlock Wheel
The 406 Beadlock is the third entry into Method Race Wheels' UTV lineup, sporting the same durable, dependable performance as all Method wheels, but wrapped up in a spoke pattern that's made for grabbing attention. The 406 starts with a rock-solid high pressure cast aluminum alloy body that's rated for 1600 pounds.
The beadlock is equally tough with its forged 6061 aluminum construction and grade 8 zinc plated hardware holding everything down. Because the quality and toughness of this design is so high, the tire bead will stay firmly in place whether you use the 406 for the aggressive sliding and tight turns of racing, or for running low psi when you pick apart rugged, rocky trails.
- Forged 6061 aluminum beadlock ring
- Countersunk beadlock ring hardware
- Grade 8 zinc plated beadlock ring hardware
- Tapered inner barrel guides debris away from brake calipers
- 1600 pound load rating
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Includes matching center cap
- Available in several sizes and offsets