Clean Speed Dropped Brake Pedal Pad
The Clean Speed Dropped Brake Pedal Pad is larger than a stock lever end and features a dropped surface that caters to riders who prefer to sit rather than stand.
For certain bikes, like the KTM 690, 950, and 990, the pad also offers two different mounting positions - the stock position and a rearward position that is closer to the footpeg by .4" (~10mm). The pad is .4" (~10mm) wider, and the dropped contact area is .37" (9.4mm) lower, than the stock 690/950/990 pedal pad. The pedal also works on other KTM and Husqvarna adventure motorcycles including the Husky 701, KTM 1090 Adventure, and KTM 1290 Super Adventure.
The Dropped Brake Pedal Pad fits the Clean Speed Brake Pedal or the stock pedal on the models mentioned above. With the strength of its billet construction, a grippier surface for better traction, and the ability to customize the layout of the pad's stainless steel teeth, this pad adds a surprising amount of functionality to your bike.
- Made in America
- Available for several KTM and Husqvarna models
- Fits all 2003 - 2015 KTM full size offroad bikes
- Features multiple mounting positions for certain models
- Increases comfort of foot controls when sitting
- Billet aluminum construction
- Increased traction via replaceable stainless steel teeth
- Larger overall size versus stock pedal pad
- With with either the stock brake pedal arm or the Clean Speed Brake Pedal
- Tough anodized finish
- NOTE: Does not fit 2017 and up KTM and Husqvarna off-road models (125-501) with angled mount surface
- NOTE: Fits most 2016 KTM and Husqvarna models except SXF, XCF and FC