CJ Designs OEM Peg Extensions - Long
The CJ Designs OEM Peg Extensions are so good it's almost a requirement when you're looking to get comfortable on your bike. These foot peg extensions are solid pieces of billet aluminum that attach to your stock foot pegs and create a much larger support base for your feet.
Specifically, these add 1 5/8 inches of length and ½ inch of width to your pegs. With that extra space you can ride with almost the full width of your foot on the peg, giving you greatly increased comfort when standing on the pegs and much better control in overall.
To promote even more traction and control, CJ Designs integrates an array of stainless steel pegs that are replaceable and long lasting. Add the OEM Peg Extensions to your KTM, Husaberg, or Husqvarna for a quick way to boost confidence and take a chunk out of your riding fatigue.
- Aluminum foot peg extensions that attach to your stock foot pegs
- Long adds 1 5/8" length and 1/2" width
- CNC machined billet aluminum
- Stainless steel traction pegs (replaceable AND Long lasting)
- Anodized orange, black and machine finish (bare aluminum)
- Designed to fit KTM/Husaberg foot pegs part OEM # 590.03.041.250
- NOTE: Requires drilling 3 holes in your stock peg for mounting (easiest if done in a drill press)