Canyon Dancer Bar-Harness II
- The cross straps are held farther away from the switch gear.
- The "cups" eliminate possible damage to grips.
- The new cups hold the cross straps and your tie downs further out on the bars to better clear a wider variety of fairings.
- The new cup is even easier and quicker to install correctly.
- The cups are sized to fit the fattest grips in the industry
- The steel D-ring "lay-ins" prevent losses even after many years of weather and abuse begin to weaken the Polycarbonate cup.
- Sport/Standard bikes up to 32 inches.